- To increase behaviors (e.g., to increase on-task behavior or social interactions) and to teach new skills (e.g., life skills, communication skills, or social skills)
- To maintain behaviors (e.g., self control and self-monitoring procedures to maintain and generalize job-related social skills)
- To generalize or to transfer behavior from one situation or response to another (e.g., from completing assignments in the resource room to performing as well in the mainstream classroom). To restrict or narrow conditions under which interfering behaviors occur (e.g., modifying the learning environment)
- To reduce interfering behaviors (e.g., self injury or stereotypy).”
Click below to learn more
Individualized Treatment Plans
- With our individualized treatment plan we start with an evaluation and assessment to tailor our curriculum to your child’s needs. And continue to monitor and adjust our plan as we progress in the program.
- We also train parents to use techniques in their daily environment to help.
- Click here to lean more about our treatment plan.
Questions? Ready to get started?
Why Harmony Autism Therapy?
- We follow a strict treatment design that follows best-practice methods
- Supervision by a BCBA with 20 years experience
- Treatment is delivered in the natural environment
- Our BCBA holds a Masters in Early Childhood Special Education
- We maintain direct and frequent contact to the BCBA
- We are fully-credentialed Behavior Analyst Early Intervention Providers
- ABA emphasizes in Verbal Behavior