Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Part-time position available for BCBA with flexible schedule.
Chicago (West Town)/Medical District
Spanish speaking will give you more flexibility
These hours are estimates. We are flexible with start/end times.
- Part-Time M-F 8:30-11:30
- Part-Time M-F 12:00-3:00
- Part-Time M, W, F 12:00-3:00
- Part-Time T, Th 12:00-3:00
Northwest Suburbs- Algonquin area
- Full-Time M-F 8:30-3:00pm with options for additional evening hours listed in part-time.
- Part-Time: M-F 8:30-11:30
- Part-Time: M-F 4:00-7:00pm
- Part-Time: M, W, F 4:00-7:00pm
- Part-Time: T, R 4:00-7:00pm
Griffith/Crown Point area
- Full-Time M-F 8:30-3:00pm
- Part-Time M-F 4:00-6:30
- Part-Time M,W, F 4:00-6:30
- Part-Time T, Th M-F 4:00-6:30
Behavior technicians are a treatment team member that: demonstrates a love for teaching and a dedication to being a part of a patient’s progress. We look for employees with a great work ethic, organization skills and a great attitude.
Full-Time (30 hours per week) and Part-Time (12+ hours per week). Hours are flexible and great fit for psychology and education students, ABA credentialing experience, and those who want to make a difference in a child’s life.
- Provide 1:1 teaching/treatment using the best teaching methods around.
- Applied Behavior Analysis is used throughout a client’s program of instruction.
- Collect data
- Organize materials
- Maintain notes on treatment
- Provide a positive approach to teaching
- Communicate with supervising BCBA throughout the week
- Prepare for team meetings
- Share parent concerns
- Punctual and responsible
- Supervision by a BCBA with 20 years of experience who loves to share her knowledge and experience.
- After 1 year professional development (continuing education) provided, plus bonuses.
- Working in a positive environment is our goal.
- Team work is the focus and collaboration is highly valued.
- Some college experience in psychology, education, behavioral health, aba, and/or communication disorders
- Experience with children with special needs, preferably autism spectrum disorder
- Must be a driven professional
- Technological savvy including use of smart phones, PC/Mac, Word, Excel. iPad
- Professional writing skills
- Flexible with scheduling and organized
A treatment team can have 2-3 therapists that work 1:1 with the child during different session time-slots. Our therapists implement the treatment care plan working with recommended teaching strategies and interventions made by the BCBA. Sessions with therapists are generally 2.5 – 3 hours long.